- DO CLOTH MASKS HAVE TO BE WASHED FREQUENTLY?
Yes, they must be washed regularly depending on the frequency of use. It is advisable to change every 3 hours and always use caution, while maintaining frequent hand washing and social detachment.
- HOW CAN I STERILIZE MY MASK?
Just put it in the washing machine. They have to be washed with water and detergent (at least 40 degrees Celsius).
- DO CLOTH MASKS REPLACE SURGICAL PROTECTION MASKS?
No, cloth masks are not a substitute for N95 / FFP2 surgical masks and respirators.
- CAN CLOTH MASKS BE IRONED?
They can, but the temperature must be taken into account. For cotton you can use a high temperature, for polyester use a low temperature because fibers are more sensitive to heat. Do not pass the elastic straps, as they can melt in the heat.
- WHAT MATERIALS CAN I USE TO FILTER MY MASK?
Surgical masks consist mainly of polypropylene TNT, arranged in three layers, with the middle one acting as a filter. If you do not find this material, some of the suggestions could be vacuum cleaner bags, coffee filters and other similar papers or even kitchen paper. Our masks were designed to have a filter.
- HOW MANY TIMES CAN I USE THE FILTER ON MY MASK?
Only once. When washing the mask, pour the filter into the trash can.
- AFTER THE PURCHASE CAN I RETURN MY MASK?
No, for safety and hygiene reasons we do not accept exchanges or returns.